Sunday, October 4, 2009

Twin Cities Results

I'll blog more about this soon, but for now just wanted to post some official results from the TC Marathon and 10 mile. In summary, it was a good weekend for our group.

10 Mile
Max King 47:58 6th overall
Bree Ray 1:02:00- 9th overall female

Marathon
Andy Martin 2:25:46- 23rd overall
Jeff Caba 2:31:12- 28th overall
Ryan Rein 2:53:24- 173rd overall

Susannah Beck 2:43:15- 2nd master's female...olympic trials qualifier!
Kami Semick 2:47:10- 6th master's female

Great job to all!

4 comments:

saschasdad said...

Great race, Jeff! Martin had to have been looking over his shoulder for you.

Ron Deems said...

Simply awesome!

saschasdad said...

Hey, are you going to defend your title at Lithia next month? It's gonna be a stacked field!

JCaba said...

Thanks guys. It was definitely new territory for me. Felt good.

Regarding Lithia, I plan on running it but don't plan on defending my title. I'm a realist. What about you?